Monday, November 11, 2013

Felicia's heART

I am excited to share that I have now raised/donated over $2,000 to support charities, non-profits, and teachers.  Helping others, especially through art, makes my heart sing! 



$2,000 is a great start but my dream is to get to $10,000 and to support teachers around the world.  Perhaps I can support you/your favorite cause?  Message me to explore and/or feel free to share my dream with family, friends, and your favorite charities, non-profits, and K-12 teachers. 

Lately I have been focused on donations of original art or Paint&Sip gift certificates/wine baskets for fundraising events (i.e. silent auctions) and Paint&Sip classes (i.e. "Paint Your Pet) as a fundraising event.  You can find a short video about my Paint&Sip offerings on my YouTube channel.  I am open to exploring other fundraising ideas.

I am also eager to create some free lessons/videos that teachers can use in the classroom.  I would love the opportunity to work with a few teachers to figure out what is most needed/helpful to them at different ages/grade levels. 

Find out a little bit more about me and/or connect with me through a variety of ways, including...

 
What a blessing to get to make art, share my joy with others, support teachers, and contribute to causes I believe in. 
 
What other art-related fundraising options should I consider? 

2 comments:

  1. Wow ~ 2,000.00 sounds like a mighty great start to me! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, you have a generous heart, Felicia! What a grand undertaking; what worthy causes! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete